What is the connection between the following five clues? And on this basis, which is the odd one out?All the relevant material is available online, if required.
• Behaviour described by Gaveston in Act the first, Scene I of Edward the Second by Christopher Marlowe.
• The last speech by Miranda in The Tempest by William Shakespeare.
• A line from Samson Agonistes by John Milton.
• The advice provided in Meditation XVII by John Donne.
• A definition of ‘the infinite’ from The Marriage of Heaven and Hell by William Blake.
If you would prefer something that doesn’t involve research, then you might like to try An English Question or Out of Order #2, neither of which have had correct solutions submitted to date.